Breckwell Blazer Pellet InsertBy: Breckwell Fireplace Premium Hearth Products
The SP24I Blazer Insert brings the warmth and efficiency of a pellet stove into your existing fireplace. The optional brick and log kits offer a variety of style options to suit your taste.
- Up to 50,000 BTUs: Providing comforting heat from 400 sq. ft. to up to 2200 sq. ft. 5 heat settings
- The automatic fuel feed lets you burn up to 70 hours on each load with the 70 lb. hopper fuel capacity
- Burn Rate: 1-5lbs/hour
- One touch digital technology control board with multiple safety checks and diagnostics; extends the life and efficiency of your stove
- The “Hot Rod” Automatic Fire Starter igniter ensures the stove lights quickly and safely.
- Stainless steel burn pot.
- Special air wash system helps keep glass clean
- Vent location: Top
- Vent size: 3in. up to 15ft of equivalent vent length then increase to 4in. starting at the appliance
- Minimum Fireplace Dimensions: 36”W x 21 ¼”H x 16 3/8”D
- Certification: ASTM, ULC and Mobile home approved
- Warranty: Lifetime – Fireboxes And Heat Exchangers | 3 Years – Fire Pots And Doors | 1 Year Remaining Components
Breckwell Hearth Products manufacturers heating wood, gas, and pellet appliances with both quality and style. All of their stoves, inserts, and fireplaces are built to last and backed by one of the best warranties in our industry. Whether you are installing into new construction or into your home, you need a product you can trust. You will sleep well knowing you bought a Breckwell Hearth Product.
|Breckwell Blazer Insert SP24I Pellet Stove - SP24I|
|Heating BTU||Up to 50,000 BTU's|
|Approximate Heating Area||400 sq. ft. to up to 2200 sq. ft.|
|Flue Outlet||3in. up to 15ft of equivalent vent length then increase to 4in. from the appliance|
|Square Footage||Up to 2,200 sq. ft.|
|Capacity||Up to 70 lb. hopper capacity|
|Amperage Requirement||15 AMP Circuit|
|Hopper Capacity||70 lbs|
|Type||Fire Insert, Mobile Home Approved|
|Certification||ASTM, ULC and Mobile home approved|
|Size Range||30" - 39" Wide|
|Minimum Fireplace Dimensions||36”W x 21 ¼”H x 16 3/8”D|
|Additional Info||Approved for Masonry, Zero-clearance, Mobile Homes, Built-in|
|Warranty||Lifetime – Fireboxes And Heat Exchangers | 3 Years – Fire Pots And Doors | 1 Year Remaining Components|
Napoleon Fireplaces, Stoves & Inserts$5,499.00$6,499.00