Breckwell Classic Cast Pellet Stove In Matte BlackBy: Breckwell Fireplace Premium Hearth Products
- Up to 42,000 BTUs: Providing comforting heat from 400 sq. ft. to up to 2000 sq. ft. with 4 heat settings
- The Automatic Fuel Feed lets you burn up to 50 hours on each load with the 40 lb. hopper fuel capacity
- Vent size: Vent Size: 3in. up to 15ft of equivalent vent length. If longer, must increase to 4in. at appliance.
- Vent location: Rear
- Dimensions: 25-1/4” W x 29-1/2” H x 24-1/4” D
- Requires 37 1/4"W x 32 1/4"D floor protection (40" x 40")
- 63% efficiency
The SP4000 Classic Cast in matte black is a captivating combination of comfort and charm. You might not guess from its nostalgic country styling that this is such a powerful stove – providing both radiant and forced air heat. This attractive unit has an optional brick kit and log set.
- One touch digital technology control board with multiple safety checks and diagnostics.
- The “Hot Rod” Automatic Fire Starter igniter ensures the stove lights quickly and safely.
- Stainless steel burn pot. Removable for easy cleaning
- Up to 50 hour burn time
- Easily accessible ash pan
- Special air wash system helps keep glass clean
- Matte black standard
- Mobile Home Approved
- Warranty: Lifetime – Fireboxes And Heat Exchangers | 3 Years – Fire Pots And Doors | 1 Year Remaining Components
Breckwell Hearth Products manufacturers heating wood, gas, and pellet appliances with both quality and style. All of their stoves, inserts, and fireplaces are built to last and backed by one of the best warranties in our industry. Whether you are installing into new construction or into your home, you need a product you can trust. You will sleep well knowing you bought a Breckwell Hearth Product.
|Breckwell Classic Cast Pellet Stove In Matte Black - SPC4000|
|Weight (in lbs)||330.000000|
|Included Items||Pellet Stove|
|Additional Information||Digital Controls|
|Heating BTU||42,000 BTUs|
|Approximate Heating Area||from 400 sq. ft. to up to 2000 sq. ft.|
|Flue Outlet||Vent Size: 3in. up to 15ft of equivalent vent length. If longer, must increase to 4in. at appliance.|
|Square Footage||Up to 2,000 sq. ft.|
|Electrical||120V (Optional Blower)|
|Amperage Requirement||15 AMP Circuit|
|Hopper Capacity||40 lbs|
|Certification||ASTM, ULC and Mobile home approved|
|Size Range||30" - 39" Wide|
|Dimensions||29.5 in H × 25.5 in W × 24.25 in D|
|Warranty||Lifetime – Fireboxes And Heat Exchangers | 3 Years – Fire Pots And Doors | 1 Year Remaining Components|
|Safety Information||California disclaimer: PROPOSITION 65 WARNING|
Warming Trends Fire Pits Products$2,891.00$6,352.00