Breckwell Maverick Pellet InsertBy: Breckwell Fireplace Premium Hearth Products
- Up to 40,000 BTUs: Providing comforting heat from 400 sq. ft. to up to 1500 sq. ft. 4 heat settings
- The automatic fuel feed lets you burn up to 45 hours on each load with the 45 lb. hopper fuel capacity
- Heat Activated And Variable Speed Blower Included
- Exceeds 63% UL Efficiency Standard
- Vent Size: 3” Up To 15’ Of Equivalent Pipe Then Increase To 4” Starting At The Appliance
- Vent location: Rear
The SP22 Maverick pellet stove is a low maintenance, environmentally-friendly product that packs a lot of efficiency into a smaller unit. The simple design, durable construction, automatic ignition, and quiet operation make this unit one of our most popular. Available options include ceramic brick panels, realistic log set, and surround panel set for insert option.
- Heavy steel construction provides long-term reliability and durability
- One touch digital technology control board with multiple safety checks and diagnostics; extends the life and efficiency of your stove
- The “Hot Rod” automatic fire starter igniter ensures the stove lights quickly and safely.
- Stainless steel burn pot.
- Special air wash system helps keep glass clean
- Certification: By ETL To UL Standards
- Warranty: Lifetime – Fireboxes And Heat Exchangers | 3 Years – Fire Pots And Doors | 1 Year Remaining Components
Breckwell Hearth Products manufacturers heating wood, gas, and pellet appliances with both quality and style. All of their stoves, inserts, and fireplaces are built to last and backed by one of the best warranties in our industry. Whether you are installing into new construction or into your home, you need a product you can trust. You will sleep well knowing you bought a Breckwell Hearth Product.
|Breckwell Maverick Insert Pellet Insert With Blower - SP22I|
|Heating BTU||Up to 40,000 BTUs|
|Flue Outlet||3in. up to 15ft of equivalent vent length. If longer, must increase to 4in. at appliance.|
|Square Footage||400 sq. ft. to up to 1500 sq. ft.|
|Capacity||Up to 45 lb. hopper capacity|
|Efficiency||Exceeds 63% UL Efficiency Standard|
|Amperage Requirement||15 AMP Circuit|
|Certification||By ETL To UL Standards|
|Size Range||Up To 29" Wide|
|Minimum Fireplace Dimensions||22"W x 20 1/2"H x 10 3/4"D (Overall Depth Is 24")|
|Additional Info||Approved Masonry, Zero-Clearance, Mobile Homes, Built-in|
|Warranty||Lifetime – Fireboxes And Heat Exchangers | 3 Years – Fire Pots And Doors | 1 Year Remaining Components|
Pacific Energy Fireplace Products$5,704.29