Breckwell Sonora Pellet StoveBy: Breckwell Fireplace Premium Hearth Products
Casual elegance in a resourceful package – this is the SP23 Sonora pellet stove. With all the features needed to impress the most discriminating buyer, the Sonora is small enough to fit most any room in the home, yet powerful enough to provide whole-home hearth-centered warmth, and can be tailored to your own personal style.
- Up to 42,000 BTUs: Providing comforting heat from 400 sq. ft. to up to 2000 sq. ft. 5 heat settings.
- The Automatic Fuel Feed lets you burn up to 55 hours on each load with the 55 lb. hopper fuel capacity.
- Heavy steel construction provides long-term reliability and durability.
- One touch digital technology control board with multiple safety checks and diagnostics; extends the life and efficiency of your stove.
- The “Hot Rod” Automatic Fire Starter igniter ensures the stove lights quickly and safely. No messy starter gels needed.
- Stainless steel burn pot. Removable for cleaning.
- Large, discreet, easily accessible ash pan.
- Special air wash system helps keep glass clean.
- Environmentally friendly: meeting or exceeding all federal and state emissions standards.
- Up to 55 hours burn time
Weight 185 lbs Dimensions 27 × 22.5 × 29.25 in
|Breckwell Sonora SP23 Freestanding Pellet Stove - SP23|
|Included Items||Stove, Glass Door, Legs|
|Additional Information||Digital Controls|
|Heating BTU||Up to 42,000 BTUs|
|Approximate Heating Area||2,000 sq. ft|
|Flue Outlet||Vent Size: 3in. up to 15ft of equivalent vent length. If longer, must increase to 4in. at appliance.|
|Square Footage||Up to 2,000 sq. ft.|
|Capacity||Up to 55 lb. hopper capacity|
|Amperage Requirement||15 AMP Circuit|
|Hopper Capacity||60 lbs|
|Type||Freestanding, Mobile Home Approved|
|Certification||ASTM, ULC and Mobile home approved|
|Size Range||Up To 29" Wide|
|Depth||27 inches w/ ash lip|
|Additional Info||Mobile Home, Canada & USA Approved|
Breckwell Fireplace Premium Hearth Products$3,069.00$4,299.00