Lexington Hearth Cabin Pine Pale Honey Non-Combustible Mantle
Ask an Expert+1 (800) 969-9592
From local brick-and-mortar store in Connecticut since 1999 to America's favorite click and mortar e-retailer
Our Grist Mill mantel is molded directly from a 6” x 6” beam which faithfully reproduces every nuance and detail of this beautiful beam. Features include, deep weathered woodgrain, tool marks, insect damage, saw marks, checks & splits, and character knots.
The Pale Honey finish is reminiscent of the pale golden color of bourbon after a few years aging in a charred oak barrel. Light brown base color with light honey mid-tones, pale grey shadows, and finished with cream highlights.
· Intricate details on all exposed edges
· Retains the natural beauty of wood - without the splinters
· Non-combustible cast concrete mix
· Includes mounting bracket and fasteners
· Available in 5’ (69 lbs) or 6’ (86 lbs) lengths
· Individually hand-painted
Made in USA