Lexington Hearth Rickhouse Weathered Grey Non-Combustible Mantle
Ask an Expert+1 (800) 969-9592
From local brick-and-mortar store in Connecticut since 1999 to America's favorite click and mortar e-retailer
The Tobacco Barn mantel is molded directly from an 8” x 8” barn timber to authentically reproduce the beautiful seasoning imparted to the wood over time. Features include, hand-hewn tool marks, deep checking, knots, insect damage, and growth rings visible on the ends.
The Weathered Grey finish is nature’s seasoning of untreated wood that is exposed to the elements. Pale bluish-grey base with patches of honey tones, charcoal grey shadows, and finished with hints of pale green and cream highlights.
· Intricate details on all exposed edges
· Retains the natural beauty of wood - without the splinters
· Non-combustible cast concrete mix
· Includes mounting bracket and fasteners
· Available in 5’ or 6’ lengths
· Individually hand-painted
· Made in USA