Osburn 2000 Wood Burning Insert
Ask an Expert+1 (800) 969-9592
From local brick-and-mortar store in Connecticut since 1999 to America's favorite click and mortar e-retailer
This wood insert will bring an unmatched modernism to your decor, in addition to perfectly combining functionality and comfort. The impeccable lines display a timeless style while guaranteeing reliability and durability.
Whether you want to enjoy a broad view of the flames in the comfort of your living room during a romantic evening or simply to benefit from impressive heat in cold weather, the Inspire will charm you as much by its aesthetics as its 77% optimal performance . With its particle emission rate as low as 1.54 g/h and its high-performance combustion system, environmentalists have never been as happy with wood heating. The Inspire Collection celebrates our past and embraces our future as our team is committed more than ever to our industry's contribution to sustainability . A dream opportunity on the latest trends!
Discover the additional qualities of the Osburn Inspire wood insert
|Fuel type :||Dry cordwood (16" recommended)|
|Recommended heating area-ft² : ()||500 - 2,100|
|Overall firebox volume-ft³ :||2.4|
|EPA loading volume-ft³ :||2.02|
|Maximum burn time : ()||8 h|
|Maximum heat output-dry cordwood : (2)||75,000 BTU/h (22 kW)|
|Overall heat output rate < : (2) (3)||14,800 BTU/h (4.34 kW) to 28,600 BTU/h (8.38 kW)|
|Average overall efficiency (dry cordwood) : (3)||69 % (HHV) (4)||74 % (LHV) (5)|
|Optimum overall efficiency : (6) (7)||77 %|
|Optimum heat transfer efficiency : (8)||75 %|
|Average particulate emissions rate : (9)||1.54 g/h|
|Average CO : (10)||89.4 g/h|
(1) Values are as measured per test method, except for the recommended heating area, firebox volume, maximum burn time and maximum heat output.
() Recommended heating area and maximum burn time may vary subject to location in home, chimney draft,heat loss factors, climate, fuel type and other variables. The recommended heated area for a given appliance is defined by the manufacturer as its capacity to maintain a minimum acceptable temperature in the designated area in case of a power failure.
(2) The maximum heat output (dry cordwood) is based on a loading density varying between 15 lb/ft³ and 20 lb/ft³ and reloading intervals ranging from 60 to 120 minutes. Other performances are based on a fuel load prescribed by the standard without any reloading between start and finish. The specified loading density varies between 7 lb/ft³ and 12 lb/ft³. The moisture content is between 19% and 25%.
(3) As measured per CSA B415.1-10 stack loss method.
(4) Higher Heating Value of the fuel.
(5) Lower Heating Value of the fuel.
(6) Performances based on a fuel load prescribed by the standard at 7 lb/ft³ and with a moisture content between 19% and 25%.
(7) Optimum overall efficiency at a specific burn rate (LHV).
(8) The optimum heat transfer efficiency is for the low burn rate (using HHV) and represents the appliance’s ability to convert the energy contained in the wood logs into energy transferred to the room in the form of heat and does not take into account the chemical losses during combustion.
(9) This appliance is officially tested and certified by an independent agency.
(10) Carbon monoxyde.
|High-efficiency certified appliance||Yes, EPA 2020 approved|
|Maximum log length||20"|
|Log positioning||Loading over width|
|Type of chimney||Liner - ULC-S635, CAN/ULC-S640, UL1777|
|Minimum chimney height (feet)||12'|
|Baffle type||C-Cast or equivalent|
|Approved for a mobile home installation||No|
|Shipping Weight||435 lb (197 kg)|
|Door type||Single, glass with steel frame|
|Glass type||Ceramic glass|
|Glass surface – dimensions (Width X Height)||20 1/4" X 9 1/2"|
|Glass air-wash system||Yes|
|Premium quality blower included (CFM)||176|
|Overall dimension (Height)||24"|
|Overall dimension (Width)||28 1/2"|
|Overall dimension (Depth)||20 3/4"|
|Door opening – dimension (Height)||8 1/4"|
|Door opening - dimension (Width)||20"|
|Firebox – dimension (Height)||11 3/4"|
|Firebox – dimension (Width)||21"|
|Firebox – dimension (Depth)||16 3/4"|
|Firebox lined with refractory bricks for better heat distribution||Yes|
|Stainless-steel secondary-air system improving gas combustion||Yes|
|Steel thickness – body||3/16"|
|Steel thickness – top||3/8"|
|Fireplace opening – minimum (Height)||24 5/8"|
|Fireplace opening – minimum (Width)||29"|
|Fireplace opening – minimum (Depth)||20 3/4"|
|USA standard (emissions)||EPA Method 28|
|Canadian Standard (emissions)||CSA B415.1-10|
|USA standard (safety)||UL 1482, UL 737|
|Canadian standard (safety)||ULC S628|
|Tested and listed as per applicable standards||By an accredited laboratory (CAN/USA)|