Stuv 16-68H wood stoveBy: STUV Contemporary Wood Stoves and Fireplaces
Stûv 16. Clean lines. Amazing performance.
Stûv 16 showcase the spectacle of flames through their refined design. These types of modern wood stoves have a large opening that abundantly distributes heat.
Fire in its purest form with automatic control
Clean lines and elegance
A breathtaking view of the fire
Heat up to
2 100 ft² (72 000 BTU)
When performance enhances the fire
- 1 The air required for combustion comes directly from under through an outside air intake connector specially designed for the Stûv 16-cube and H models.
- 2 Air injectors at the top of the combustion chamber allow for a second combustion of the gases this reduces the release of fine particules into the air.
- 3 Once the gases have burned they are evacuated through the flue pipe.
- 4 The sweeping air flow removes dust due to combustion from the glass providing a perfect view of the flames.
- 5 The air is taken from the room and heated by the unit, the convection air circulates along the combustion chamber and absorbs the heat.
- 6 The heated air comes out naturally from unit and distributes a comforting warmth into the room.