Wood Inserts Ventis HEI240By: Ventis Wood Burning Fireplaces Line
26% Tax Credit Approved
Ventis HEI240 large sized single cast iron door wood burning insert is recommended for heating larger spaces from 500 - 2,100 square feet with while enjoying all the sights and sounds of a wood fire by utilizing the optional fire screen. HEI240 offers non-catalytic combustion technology, and a Stainless-steel secondary-air system which improves gas combustion. This unit has a 8 hours Maximum burn time and can hold 20-Inch logs, 75,000 BTU/H Max, and is EPA 2020 approved.
▪Medium size wood insert
▪EPA certified at only 1.54 g/h
▪Solidity and manufacturing quality
▪Stainless steel heat shield
▪Non-catalytic combustion technology
▪Installation authorized on the Island of Montreal
▪Cast iron door
▪144 CFM blower
- Maximum BTU Output with Dry Cordwood: 75,000 BTU
- Average Particulate Emissions Rate: 1.54 g/h
- Recommended Heating Area: 500 - 2,100 sq. ft.
- Firebox Dimensions: 21" W x 11 7/8" H x 14 1/4" D
- Minimum Fireplace Size Requirements: 28 7/8" W x 23 3/8" H x 15 3/4" D
- Glass Viewing Area: 16 7/8" W x 10 1/4" H
- Recommended Log Size: 18"
- Maximum Log Size: 20"
Required option: regular faceplate (VBA1550) or large faceplate (VBA1551)
Tax Credit Qualification