Lexington Hearth Cabin Pine Maduro Non-Combustible MantleBy: lexington hearth
The Cabin Pine mantel is molded directly from a 6” x 6” timber and perfectly captures the unique characteristics of this piece of history. Features include, multi-level splits, unique conversion that transitions from a squared surface to a pole wane, fastener artifact damage, insect damage, deep checking, knots, and saw marks.
The rich Maduro finish is like a dark wrapper on a fine cigar. A gorgeous combination of dark mahogany base color, brown mid-tones, and finished with subtle honey and cream highlights.
· Intricate details on all exposed edges
· Retains the natural beauty of wood - without the splinters
· Non-combustible cast concrete mix
· Includes mounting bracket and fasteners
· Available in 5’ or 6’ lengths
· Individually hand-painted
Made in USA
Twin Eagles Grills$26,261.00$30,773.86