Lexington Hearth Rickhouse Pale Honey Non-Combustible MantleBy: lexington hearth
Inspired by the bourbon aging warehouses on Kentucky’s Bourbon Trail. The Rickhouse mantel is molded directly from an 8” x 8” old-growth timber to authentically reproduce its natural features including bark-edge waning, mortice & tenon joinery, deep checking, knots, saw marks, tooling marks, and beautiful wood-grain & end grains.
The Pale Honey finish is reminiscent of the pale golden color of bourbon after a few years aging in a charred oak barrel. Light brown base color with light honey mid-tones, pale grey shadows, and finished with cream highlights.
· Intricate details on all exposed edges
· Retains the natural beauty of wood - without the splinters
· Non-combustible cast concrete mix
· Includes mounting bracket and fasteners
· Available in 5’ or 6’ lengths
· Individually hand-painted
· Made in USA